Monday, April 1, 2013

The studio in my fifth wheel!





Welcome to my new studio! I have to admit my portable studio is small but I put a lot of thought into it and I'm finding it to be very functional. I keep it set up at all times...when I'm not trucking down the highway at 65 mph, that is. The studio takes up the majority of the living space in my fifth wheel, but that's okay. Being able to travel and paint is the whole reason for doing what I'm doing. The images that you see are somewhat distorted. That wasn't intentional...I simply didn't have enough room to back up any further to take the picture. The red stool is actually a drummer's stool. It's easy to take apart and store while moving and comfortable to sit on while painting. The painting on the easel is of a sunset on the Pedernales River and was completed today. I'll let it dry for 3 months, varnish and frame it and then send it to the gallery.

That's about it for now. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment